Message sent from:

Safeguarding and Special Educational Needs FAQ's

Please click a question below to have the answer shown...

  • What should I do if I have serious concerns about a child?

    Come into school or call school on 01482 351150 and ask to speak to Mrs Weston who is the person responsible for safeguarding. She will advise you on the best possible way to support your concerns.

  • What should I do if I have concerns about a child when school is closed?

    If you have a serious safeguarding concern outside of school hours / term time you should contact Children's Social Care (01482 448879) or the Police. Calling the Children's Social Care number will enable contact to our school or annonymity depending on the situation.


  • What support can my child have?
Hit enter to search